Path of Exile Guide - Best Way to Get Exalted Orbs ASAP

Hey guy, welcome to aosilvers.blogspot.com, I have a good news for all of you I am going to share my best way to farm Exalted Orbs in Path of Exile, which would be really useful for both new and old players.

Before we dive-to the guide, Among the finest to state a couple of things. One is this fact guide is solely according to my experience. I truly can't stand theory crafting stuff when I always wish to experience things than simply think whether it works or otherwise. Next, I must guarantee this page is going to be updated constantly. And So I claim that you retain visiting this site for a constant update on how to farm Exalted Orbs in Path of Exile fast.



How You Can FARM EXALTED ORBS IN POE FAST

You are on this site because you need to learn one factor: How You Can FARM EXALTED ORBS FAST. Before I share with you my methods, I must clarify one further factor: There is no such factor as farming stuffs in Path of Exile within a few minutes or seconds. Farmville requires lots of grinds (and luck) and, the techniques which I will share with you here also requires considerable time and energy although not that lengthy regarding the normal method of farming exalted orbs.

BTW, what is the normal method of farming exalted orbs?

There are two ways. The first is to farm for other currencies and purchase exalted orbs, and yet another technique is to go in maps and pray that RNGsus provides you with an exalted orb. So essentially, the first will give you days to possess enough currencies to purchase exalted orbs, and the second just requires lots of luck.

So that your method doesn't depend on luck and doesn't take lengthy?

No with no. As I have stated before, POE requires lots of grind and luck. So there is no method in which You can be assured that you could earn exalted orbs in a single minute grind.

WTF, this guide is stupid!

LOL (pardon me for criticizing my very own guide). By No Means! The techniques which I will share with you here Provides You With BETTER DROP RATES. Meaning you've good chances of acquiring exalted orbs within the cheapest time possible.


I am really sorry for your lengthy intro, however, I really would like to clarify here, what you are going to see within this page which means you will not get disappointed or curse me for costing you time (P.S THIS METHODS Count TRYING AND I am NOT Costing You TIME).

Now, allow me to give you my methods in farming exalted orbs.

Method #1: Arsenal Farming (Abandoned Wealth Divination Card)

This really is my bread and butter when it comes to farming Exalted Orbs in Path of Exile. Simple to use, it's cheap and it offers a superior the rewards that you want at the cheapest time possible.

especially if blue.

WTF, You stated which I could be farming Exalted Orbs? So the reason for suggesting which I should farm this div card?

Sorry basically did not say this earlier however I think it's far more appropriate to go over this trouble within this section. The factor is, EXALTED ORBS ARE Very RARE! Not Only RARE BUT Very RARE! There's a couple of people who can tell they a mob just drop an exalted orb while they're playing. What exactly we have to do is okay a much better item, that has good drop rate (than EX). And that's why Abandoned Wealth Cards are our solution to this problem. Be aware that whenever you collect 5 of those, you will get 3 Exalted Orbs.

Now there are two maps that drop Abandoned Wealth: Arsenal and Vault Map. According to experience Arsenal may be the map which has better drop rate with this divination card. I've attempted tested both Arsenal and Vault map for 2 days and also have figured that Arsenal is the foremost place for farming this div cards as well as, Arsenal maps are less expensive than Vault maps. So yeah, opt for Arsenal.


Surprisingly, however, I got 4 abandoned wealth card in one Arsenal run. Now we all know these drop rates are really really rare but yes, you could have around four (according to my experience).

Here is another proof by means of a relevant video. This really is my try farming arsenal map:

Method #2: Mao Kun Map Farming

My try about this map really was amazing! I didn't expect this map is really so rewarding. Actually, I refer to this as map the currency paradise!

The great factor about Mao Kun Reef map is it provides you with good chances of having Chaos Orbs and Exalted Orbs as her greatest "item quantity found mod" for any map, hanging around.

Unhealthy news is, it is pricey. And That I don't advice you to get this done farming method without having enough chaos orbs or, a "magic-find build" because you will certainly waste your time and effort and sources.

For the time being, I haven't got a screenshot or video to talk about to everyone as after I did this map the very first time (and located 4 chaos orbs and 1 exalted orb), I didn't even bother to record it. Well, I truly didn't expect this map is actually great when it comes to shedding currencies.

However, be assured that I'll be posting a number of proof with this method now.

Bonus tips about farming exalted orbs

Now if you're serious in farming exalted orbs, THEN Take Into Consideration Getting AN "ITEM QUANTITY BUILD".

Keep in mind that growing your "item quantity"  provides you with good chances of looting currency products hanging around.

But could it be really smart to focus mainly on item quantity?

Within my personal expertise, I'm able to refuse. It's better to produce a balance build of item quantity and item rarity. So essentially, what I am suggesting this is a magic-find build. In my opinion farming exalted orbs, I was able to find more using a magic-find build than using a pure item quantity build. Also, I believe it's easier to construct your character by doing this as presently, there aren't any products available which can a respectable amount of item quantity without having to sacrifice your survivability.

So how can you produce a good magic-find build then?

Presently, totem builds are actually ideal for magic-find builds. They're cheap and extremely simple to build. Let us take my character for instance.

As you can tell, at this time I've 54% item quantity and 169% item rarity. But that is just the plain figures.



So Overall, I've 169% item quantity and 370% item rarity.  I am intending to get Item Rarity and Item Quantity Support later on. So essentially my final item quantity is going to be 205% and my item rarity is going to be 429%.

So there you have it for the time being guys. Again, make sure to read this page later on when I will prove to add other exalted farming methods here later on. Not to mention, I'll add videos and screenshots of each and every method listed here are kind of proofs the method(s) I've shared is working.

Have fun in Path of Exile, my friends, Until the next time! Keep grinding! If any of you have better ideas on farming exalted orb, just leave them below, I will get contact with you.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pardon me also, but this guide is indeed stupid and focused on buying from r4pg! LoL! Similar service like mmo offers the same selling services but provides a way better poe guide with several ways on how to better farm gold in the game - You welcome people ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard that there are Cheap WOW Classic Gold you want in MMOWTS

    Torghast has been away for more than a month, and now most of the challenges have disappeared. It feels like it has been downgraded to do another monotonous content because you have to do it, not because it is fun. I think I haven't talked to anyone who likes to enjoy Torghast cleanup anywhere after cleanup, which is really regrettable.
    The new expansion is certainly fun, but, players have not forgotten the World of Warcraft classic in their hands. They want to become stronger, and some people are looking for Cheap WOW Classic Gold. In fact, you don't need to worry. I recommend MMOWTS to you. They serve you online 24 hours a day, which can provide great convenience. There are the results you want. Their prices are cheaper for you than others, and they will have a good service attitude. In a pleasant transaction Get each other's needs. So why not Buy WOW Classic Gold at MMOWTS?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If players want to better complete the game content in Star Wars The Old Republic,

    they can go to buy SWTOR Credits to help.

    Attached link: https://www.iggm.com/swtor-credits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PoE 3.4 - Dual Wielding System Will Change ?