Path of Exile Guardian Maps Guide


When we deal with the Guardian maps in Path of Exile, we do really need some good tips and tactics to have a better drop and earnings. It's no doubt that unlocking uber elder is effective for farming currency and get better rewards in Bestiary league. But we still need to think twice before you fight with the bosses.

Once I unlocked uber elder lately I made the decision to take an attempt of running 100 guardian maps and recording the earnings I make. Since I Have really hate Chimera and Hydra appears just like a generally bad map to operate for returns, I only centered on Phoenix and Minotaur, mostly to possess some variety. For pure profit I’d most likely go with Minotaur, additionally, it comes with an simpler boss and nil backtracking to really make it easier. I made the decision to make use of sextants regularly the very first time ever (I only began playing PoE mid-Abyss, which means this was my first serious farming session), but running all 4 guardians should work too for those who want probably the most variety. Ends up 100 isn't divisible by 3, and so I did 51 of every rather. I made use of 3 sacrifice fragments (15% quant) along with a Zana mod each time (~85% harbinger, a couple of bloodlines on corrupted maps / after I had magic pack size sextant map, a couple of beyond on corrupted item sextant with ocean witches/breaches, 2x enemy to operate a Wurm’s Molt).

Total advanced budgeting was roughly 1.5k chaos in chisels, alchs, scours, sextants, chaos junk e-mail, Zana along with a couple of Minotaur maps. I'd the majority of it laying around within my currency tab, and so I deducted the typical cost in the returns I made. Next, I purchased maps whenever I desired them in the returns arriving, selling all fragments, Hydras, Chimeras and whatever small drops I discovered. Atlas completion was 154 to 155 and that I used 4 sextants only since I hadn’t wiped out uber elder at that time after I began, I stored it like this after my first kill since I desired to keep your conditions equal later on I plan to always max them out. All the runs were done almost consecutively and survive my stream during the period of a couple of days. I only interrupted these to kill uber elder once and spawn him again to spread the atlas influence, as which was still on my small to-do list and that I didn’t wish to wait too lengthy by using it after leveling up just a little (any drops/investments in that intermission were separated in the rest).

The build used is much like something Mathil made the 2009 league, Reave/Blade Flurry Champion. I needed to test Champion and Blade Flurry anyway and happened across this, and so I made a decision to make something of it after retiring my Scion Shrapnel Shot league starter. My character has 20% elevated quantity (Ventor, Shaper amulet) and 23% reduced rarity of products found (Ventor) as well as in total may be worth maybe 30 exalts, however, I know a financial budget version with maybe 3-5 exalts investment could perform the same somewhat slower. Average time per map is approximately 5-6min, including all of the buying and selling and downtime maybe 6-8 maps each hour. PoB link here.



Before I began, I completely emptied my quad tab and used this to count the returns. Once I ended, currency cop explained I've 3949 chaos inside, with a fast glance within the best stuff its conversions appear about right (excluding T16 funeral chambers, so it counted as 30c each but that are most likely worth a bit more). This doesn’t range from the 800 jewellers (~80c), 300 alchs (~170c) and 1250 chaos I took off the tab again for buying and selling / due to space issues, which may result in the total near to 5.4-5.5k chaos. Since I Have invested roughly exactly the same 1.5k chaos upfront for chisels, alchs etc. I made the decision to simply count the returns like a flat 4k profit, that we feel is slightly pessimistic (e.g. I purchased some maps really cheap or already chiseled/folded, however, I didn’t write lower these small benefits). At current rates (1:72) this comes down to 55.5 exalts profit, over fifty percent an exalt per map.

My T16 map drops were the next: 12x Minotaur, 17x Chimera, 21x Phoenix, 20x Hydra, 23x Elder Funeral Chambers, total 93. I don't come with an exact number for T15s when I was selling my Formed T15s but from the regular maps (Lava Lake, Carcass, Reef, Sunken City, Basilica), I'd 34 within my tab. Since I Have the plan to run individuals, later on, I saved all of them and offered the majority of the formed maps. When we assume an equal distribution, I ought to have become approximately 52-57 T15s (sounds about as soon as I consider the number of I offered).

I'd repeat the figures are 95% accurate, so it's just a little more or less. I didn't have 50 ex-laying around to simply buy 100 T16 maps ahead of time and snacking have sufficient quad tabs to simply dump every little drop into, so I needed to sell stuff on the run, however, invest trade earnings in to the quad tab again to help keep it separated from the remainder of my wealth. Also, currency cop isn't perfectly accurate on several things, but it's close enough, in most cases after I sell my stuff I underprice it slightly to make certain I'm able to eliminate it rapidly. Here's a screenshot of my quad tab (not incorporated are white-colored yellow maps, lots of already-offered red maps, the 800 jewelers, 1250 chaos, 300 alchemies I pointed out and all sorts of sell-able uniques / item bases) and also the currency cop from it.


Overall Personally I think my unique drops were pretty bad, I didn't look for a single T1 unique or something that really offered for 1ex . Had a couple of shaper/elder bases, plenty of abyss jewels/stygian and also the odd 84 steel ring that helped me greater than uniques through 5-20c trades. I additionally didn't look for a single exalted or divine orb, however, I got 3 from vendoring corrupted 6L along with a tabula. My div cards were pretty useless max. 2c per card, including one diviner. On top of that, I'd one really lucky drop, an 85 shaper amulet from the minotaur, which offered for 5ex alone and it was probably the most valuable item.

Other products that aren't counted whatsoever within the profits: all stupid monsters, ancient orbs I offered prior to the cost spike, plenty of 1-5c trash I didn't bother to market, along with a couple of tiny problems which are still relaxing in my sell tab (maybe 1-2 ex). I can't know if my map drops are particularly lucky or unlucky, it felt okay in my experience, and that I certainly feel pretty unlucky around the big drops, so I'd be prepared to make more returns basically would perform the same again.

Personally I think like it's en vogue to complain about alch and map drops, and this can be more of a giant offer SSF, but personally, I can't connect with that whatsoever. The sport was created with buying and selling in your mind also it wouldn't make much sense to possess everybody sustains high tier maps without any effort whatsoever, once we would certainly be flooded with a lot of low maps that nobody occasion to use anyway. In addition, it might seriously devalue the great majority drops we're getting and most likely decrease overall game satisfaction, a minimum of for me personally (obtaining a T14-16 map just always feels rewarding and you may rely on getting individuals regularly instead of uniques / rares / bases). I've been buying T15-16 all-league and selling other maps which always calculates within my favor, even without elder/shaper, sextants, sacrifices. Sure, it's lots of buying and selling, but in my experience, the gamer interaction belongs to the sport and that I don't mind it whatsoever, it's just my method to take part in the game. I had been also curious to do this instead of things I feel would be the "meta currency farming methods" of going full MF funeral chambers as well as other single-map setup and doing boring low-finish content. I had been curious basically could sustain farming engaging high-level maps rather also it switched out remarkably lucrative.

It may be because I'm a really new player, I haven't seen the lootsplosion leagues or available a competent farming character, formed my atlas inside a special way etc. I had been just fooling around inside my own pace and playing my very own shitty builds to date, as well as for me everything appears inside a relatively healthy place. Used to do invest a great deal into individuals runs with sacrifices, sextants, chaos spamming, etc, but when a roadmap alone costs 30 c already, clearly it seems sensible to optimize the end result. For more path of exile news and tips, you guys can visit r4pg.com, which is the best place for all PoE players, they can buy poe chaos orb and exalted orb here, with perfect price and amazing service.

Comments

  1. If you need information about the most necessary additions to Path of Exile, be sure to read this article: https://uberant.com/article/846823-path-of-exile-addons-best-supportive-tools-for-poe/ There are add-ons that are used by the best players. If you want to become one of them, you must start using them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PoE 3.4 - Dual Wielding System Will Change ?

Path of Exile Guide - Best Way to Get Exalted Orbs ASAP