My Personal Oni-Gorochi Farming Strategies



Yes, Oni-Gorochi farming was my biggest headache and trouble-maker, I really don't have must good tips for Oni-Gorochi farming, but when I found a site called r4pg.com, I have bought Exalted Orb and Chaos Orb from them, and also learn some good strategies to farm Oni-Gorochi.

Oni-Goroshi is a unique Charan's Sword in Path of Exile and everyone wants to get it as soon as possible. You know I have used 4 characters, I used 3 and it was frustrating at level 7. Scion is likely best, but I used Shadow because it 3-shots Hillock. It'll take about 60-70 minutes /played per character to get them to 7, rotating through characters it'll probably take about 4 to 4.5 hours to get four characters to 7.

Twilight Strand appears to consider about 90-100 seconds to reset, it had been usually fine after about 93-94 seconds, but may it wasn't. And So I think it's some random value between 90 and 100 seconds to reset.

Hillock always will get you to definitely level 2, there's no reason for killing other monsters the first time you obvious the Twilight Strand. Many people most likely know this, but it is worth mentioning.

Xp from monsters:



About 90% of the monsters were Drowned, with the remainder being Sand Spitters (and Hillock). Most instances had 20-30 monsters inside them, but may there'd be as a couple of as 7, and as much as 44. (Just bind /remaining to some key striking it whenever you go into the zone).

I believe typically, I'd kill about 20 monsters per run, which when we figure that 17 of these were Drowned, 2 were Sand Spitters, and 1 was Hillock, then a typical run at levels 2-4 will give 17*18   2*20   137 = 483 Experience. This could imply a couple of.5 Strands to obtain from 2->3, about 4 strands to obtain from three->4, about 7 Strands to obtain from 4->5 Then at 407 Experience per run about 12 Strands 5->6, and also at 246 Experience per run, about 29 Strands from 6->7. Most likely about 55 strands total per character hitting 7. If only I'd tracked the precise number, however, iIhad not really considered it until I had been well into the farming process.

When we figure it comes down to 80 seconds per strand, then we'd estimate about 18 minutes to get at level 5, about 34 to get at level 6, and 72 to get at level 7. (Should you could obvious strands in a minute, it'd drop to around 55 minutes /performed to get at level 7).

Used to do this with three figures (Shadows). It wasn't an issue until once I hit level 7, after which I'd obvious the Strand with all of three figures prior to the first character's zone reset. Basically, where to get it done again, I'd get it done with 4 figures. It required me about 30-40 seconds to consider one figure with the Strand at level 7 (Just go to the hillock, find out if he has got the shiny sword in the chest, leave otherwise). I am unsure if you want to kill hillock for that sword to appear, I did not approach that part scientifically, though I kinda wish I'd (by not killing him whatsoever, to see if it'd show up after X runs).

I hit level 6 and level 7 using the figures based on /performed at:



I acquired an Oni-Goroshi with character #2 at 74 minutes /performed, and 4 hrs /age.

I acquired another Oni-Goroshi with character #3 at 76 minutes /performed and 4 hrs 32 minutes /age on character #3

I ended farming at approximately one hour 50 minutes /performed (on every character) after not receiving another Oni-Goroshi on the figures, and roughly 7 hrs /age.

I did not record the XP from Uber Hillock within my excitement of seeing him. Whoops!

I believe basically were to behave such as this again, I'd get it done with 4 figures rather of three because when you hit level 7, it is extremely frustrating to re-go into the same zone since you did not wait quite lengthy enough together with your 3-character rotation. I'd most likely also get it done as Scion for that movement speed. Though Shadows were 3-shotting regular Hillock at level 5 and 6 (with Viper Strike), that was nice.



And when I was to get this done at the beginning of a league, I'd likely use 4 figures, after which the first ones to have an Oni-Goroshi, I'd take into Lioneye's watch, and begin a brand new level 1 character basically desired to continue farming alternatively three.

For optimum efficiency, begin with two figures and switch together. Once they get quick enough the zone does not have enough time to reset, begin the third character. When individuals three are quick enough the zone does not reset, begin a 4th.

This way, rather of spending an hour or so leveling up all your figures before they are able of having the sword, you've got a possibility of setting it up whenever you barely have time committed to the 4th character.

You are able to shave an enormous slice of time off work your farming by doing this. You may also finish up wonderful them grinding away at level 7, however, you will have spent the equivalent time anyway, so there is no loss.

I attempted this as preparation for the following league about 7 days ago, very well following the nerf also it is still effective.

Used only two chars also it required me about 8h /performed combined to locate my first (and just) sword. After hitting lvl 7 I wiped out Hillock on 300 occasions before Uber Hillock spawned. These kills alone introduced 1 char to 80%, another to 70% exp. Have no idea if these figures are 'normal' in other words unlucky.

As OP stated, 4 chars and scion is most likely the best option, thinking about the respawn time. Also, run PoE in window mode watching a set or sth. to really make it less mind-numbing...

Oh, preaching towards the choir here, friend. I'd say I am pretty damn unpopular with that subreddit, and that's why their lack of ability to locate the fault with my sword design was oh so sweet. And a minimum of a couple of seem to be there since I most likely drove them there when I had been a voluntary moderator here.

Enough ancient history though -- I treat Reddit 99% of times as read-only. No matter whatever subreddit I am searching for. I'll publish towards the PoE one if a person tags me or maybe it appears relevant (because it did use the discharge of Oni-Goroshi) but apart from that, it's purely for voyeurism.

It's far easier and immediate than here, and that he did moderate the subreddit lengthy ago so he probably feels some attachment to it. Again, it is easy enough to determine his posts there in order a view-only experience it may be helpful. And I really appreciate r4pg, who gives me a lot of help when I am playing Path of Exile alone, I really love their poe build guides, it's amazing and comprehensive.

Comments

  1. Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here. What do cows eat

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PoE 3.4 - Dual Wielding System Will Change ?

Path of Exile Guide - Best Way to Get Exalted Orbs ASAP